Can I add a catchment area corresponding to 20 minutes of drive time?
Yes, you can. TargomoLOOP offers the following travel options: walk, bike, public transit, and car. For each of these travel options, you can customise their reachability configurations. In the following example, you can see how to add a catchment area corresponding to 20 minutes of drive time.
- Click the Settings button on the left-bar
- Click on the Catchments & Data button on the left-hand side of the Settings dialog
- On the Catchments & Data page, click on the New catchment configuration button
- Configure the catchment by clicking on the Car button and then adjusting the travel time slider to 20 minutes
- Optionally you can also adjust the start time for this travel option to a time that best suits your use case by adjusting the Start time configuration
To enable the analysis with your new catchment, including Points of Interest and Statistical Data is necessary. Follow these tutorials to know more about how to add Statistical Data and Points of Interest to your catchment.