Add and remove data in the Settings menu
- Go to the Settings menu in the top left (three horizontal stripes) and select the Catchments & Data tab.
- For each catchment there are two buttons available "Add Point of Interest" and "Add Statistical Data".
- To add statical data click on the respective button.
- You will be redirected to a new view, where the cards shown describe the different available data topics.
- Click on any of the + signs shown in the top right of each card to add this data to the analysis or click remove to exclude it.
- To remove it from the analysis, hover over the Checked sign and click on the Minus sign that appears.
- Click More details to explore the statistics offered in that card