Get familiar with how data is presented and how to explore the map
- Maps are models of reality and they can represent data in different ways.
- In TargomoLOOP, a grid is displayed over the map shown in the background.
- Each cell of the grid represents a value of the selected data variable.
- The higher the value, the darker the colour. The lower, the brighter the colour.
- Coloured cells are reachable from the specified location in a given time and travel mode (see reachable area). Grey cells are not part of the catchment area, and cannot be reached with the travel mode within the set time frame.
- The type of background map can be changed by clicking on the foldable map icon in the bottom right corner. You can also switch to 3D mode.